•   Please read these simple rules before you request:

1. Always use the search functionality before requesting.
    2. You can make up to 10 requests per day to avoid abuse.
    3. Include a link with info about the release, typically from srrDB or PreDB.
    4. Once your request has been fulfilled, edit the thread and mark it with the prefix "FILLED."
    5. Show your gratitude by thanking the user with a Like.
    6. Fillers shoud prioritize user-friendly hosts when possible.

  Updated on 2023-08-18.

FILLED My_Life_Riding_Stables_3_Update_v1.2.7_NSW-SUXXORS

formeruser

LEGEND
Appreciation score
aGGyunit said:
Try this one My_Life_Riding_Stables_3_Update_v1.2.7_NSW-SUXXORS
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
These files are the exact same ones linked above.
The NFO, SFV, all six rar parts and thus the archived NSP have identical sizes and hashes as this release's
and srrdb entries. Possible transfer issues during leeching and uploading can be ruled out because downloading and extracting the previously shared encrypted archive produces the correct files. The NSP can be extracted successfully and passes signature/hash checks. There was no NUKE, even the update NSP available from P2P is the exact same, and I was not able to find a reference to any file with a CRC32 of 7164681d.
So unless OP's download got corrupted, his comment makes no sense to me, which is why I just ignored it, especially considering his history of lazy invalid requests.

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
@wxlinkswd

Are you going to let us what's going on or keep us guessing?
Is this FILLED or not ... ???

aGGyunit

Staff member
Appreciation score
So he wanted a non-scene update?
In a scene request topic ...
sigh

formeruser

LEGEND
Appreciation score
There is no point in archiving the alternative P2P update or DAT'ing it in the first place.

To the end user My_Life_Riding_Stables_3_Update_v1.2.7_NSW-SUXXORS/sxs-my_life_riding_stables_3_v393216.nsp and My Life - Riding Stables 3 (World) (En,Fr,De,Es,It,Nl,Ru) (v393216) (v1.2.7) (Update) (eShop) (Alt).nsp are the same as all included NCAs and the ticket are identical.
The only noteworthy differences are that the scene release contains the usual
XML dump and that the P2P update has the two entries in the universal certificate chain in reverse order (0x0-0x2FF swapped with 0x300-0x6FF), which seems to also differ by scene group, though it does make sense to put the root one first.

Top Bottom